Prior the Final Exam
To the Registrar's Office
- Download, print and fill the following documents: Application form | Degree form
- Submit the forms to the Registrar's Office before 23th March 2020!
The forms have to be submitted only in an electronic format to: email@example.com (no signature of teachers needed!)
- Upload your 4 Research Papers through your own Neptun surface before 10th April 2020!
To Anita Velősy in the Psychology Institute
- Choose one of your Research Papers (strongly recommended an empirical study) for evaluation and presentation during the Final Exam process. The choosen paper can be improved before the final upload and submission based on the feedback of the consulent of the Research Practice.
- Submit your choosen Research Paper to Anita Velősy (firstname.lastname@example.org) in an electronic format before 10th April 2020!
- Latest 1 week before the Final Exam you will get the evaluations of the choosen papers. One theoretical topic related to your paper to be presented will be determined by the evaluating teacher in advance. You can download the list of topics here: Final Exam Topics
The final exam is an oral exam of two parts
1. Presentation of a Research Paper
- Presentation of the freely chosen Reserach Paper.
- The paper needs to be presented in 15 minutes with Power Point (Prezi).
- After the presentation the examination board may ask questions regarding either the theory or the research part of the presentation
2. Presentation of the given theoretical topic
- Presentation of the theoretical topic in 5 minutes preferable included in the presentation of the research paper
- After the presentation the examination board may ask questions regarding the topic. The students need to show a deep understanding and knowledge in the area.
Evaluation of Final Exam Performance
Theoretical Grade (Evaluation on a 1-5 scale)
- Presentation of the theoretical topic and integration into the own research
- Presentation of the theoretical background of the own study
- Answers to the questions of the examination board regarding the theoretical topic and theoretcical background
Defense Grade (Evaluation on a 1-5 scale)
- Presentation of the own study
- Reflections to the questions regarding the study
Mathematical average of the following grades:
- Theoretical Final Exam Grade
- Defense Grade on the Final Exam
- Average of the the written evaluations of the chossen paper
- Average of the Complex Exam Grades
- Weighted average of all the grades during studies