- High school diploma (including transcript of records
- Official copy of one the following language exam certificates:
- TOEFL (PBT paper-based): 517 points (www.ets.org/toefl)
- TOEFL (iBT internet-based): 66 points (www.ets.org/toefl)
- IELTS: Overall Band Score: 5.5 (www.ielts.org)
- Cambridge ESOL: B2 level (www.cambridgeenglish.org)
- TELC: B2 level (https://www.telc.net/en.html)
- ECL: B2 level (http://www.ecl-test.com/)
- Oxford Online Placement Test: 70 points (www.oxfordenglishtesting.com)
You do not have to submit an official English test result if one of the following criteria applies to you:
- English is your native language
- You have continued your undergraduate studies in English.
- You have participated in a preparatory course organised by the UP or any other Hungarian institute
(You have to submit the official transcript of your preparatory studies.)
- CV in English
- Motivation letter in English (introduction, field of interest) (300-3500 characters)
- Medical certificate, vaccination card (showing that you are immunized against HEP B) and HIV test)
- One passport-size photograph
- Copy of valid passport
- Transfer receipt of the EUR 140 application fee
After uploading all the needed documentations an entrance interview will be conducted by one of the professors at Psychology Institute, where your language skills, your motivations, your attitudes and your professional background will be checked.
The final decision about your application will be done based on the evaluation of your documentations and the results of the interview.
After getting the acceptance letter and paying the tuition fee you can start to organize your travel to Hungary.
Beginning of studies: September 2022
TUITION FEE of the Program:
EU citizens: EUR 2900/semester
non-EU citizens: EUR 3900/semester.
Application fee: 140 Euro.