Learning, communication, socialization (english BA)
Interviews (english BA)
Social development (hungarian BA)
Integration of infant research into psychoanalytic theories (hungarian MA)
From the first memories to the beginnings of autobiography (hungarian MA)
The developmental psychopathology of personality disorders (doctoral)
- Poharnok, M. Analysis of borderline patients’ autobiographical interviews 6th Alps-Adria Conference of Psychology, Rovereto, Italy, 2002.Vladimir Kolesaric, Mirjana Krizmanic, Gragutin Ivanec Jastrebarsko, Croatia pp. 76.
- Poharnok, M. The role of agression in severe personality disorders Poster presented on the 8th European Congress of Psychology, July 2003, Vienna, Austria pp. 246.
- Poharnok, M. Approach and Avoidance: Interpersonal movements in interpersonal narratives. Poster presented on the Fourth International Conference on the Dialogical Self, Braga, 2006. p. 49.
- Pohárnok, M., Naszódi, M., Kis, B., Nagy, L., Bóna, A., László J.: Exploring the spatial organization of interpersonal relations by means of computational linguistic analysis. Empirical Text and Culture Research, 2007,3.39-49
- Pohárnok Melinda, Anett Hári (2013): The effects of maternal emotion regulation and child temperament on mother-child narrative co-construction of autobiographical events. Paper presented on the ISSBD Regional Workshop. Social Development and Interpersonal Dynamics in Childhood and Adolescence. Budapest. September 12-14. Abstract. Editor: Prof. Márta Fülöp. Publisher: Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience and Psychology, Research Centre for Natural Sciences, Hungarian Academy of Sciences. ISBN 978-963-508-635-1 pp.61.