- Copy of BA/BSc degree in Psychology (can be submitted till July)
- Official copy of one the following language exam certificates:
- TOEFL (PBT paper-based): 517 points (www.ets.org/toefl)
- TOEFL (iBT internet-based): 66 points (www.ets.org/toefl)
- IELTS: Overall Band Score: 5.5 (www.ielts.org)
- Cambridge ESOL: B2 level (www.cambridgeenglish.org)
- TELC: B2 level (https://www.telc.net/en.html)
- ECL: B2 level (http://www.ecl-test.com/)
- Oxford Online Placement Test: 70 points (www.oxfordenglishtesting.com)
You do not have to submit an official English test result if one of the following criteria applies to you:
- English is your native language
- You have continued your undergraduate studies in English.
- You have participated in a preparatory course organised by the UP or any other Hungarian institute
(You have to submit the official transcript of your preparatory studies.)
- CV in English
- Motivation letter in English
- Research proposal in Counselling or School Psychology (4000-6000 characters)
- Entrance Exam (personally or via Skype, details on http://psychology.pte.hu)
- Medical certificate, vaccination card (showing that you are immunized against HEP B) and HIV test)
- One passport-size photograph
- Copy of valid passport
- Transfer receipt of the EUR 140 application fee
For the entrance exam a motivational letter and a research proposal in the field of counselling or school psychology have to be submitted. The research proposal should be 4000-6000 characters (with spaces), and should cover the goals, the theoretical background (literature), the hypotheses and the planned methods of the research. During the exam these two documentations will be discussed. As part of the exam the applicants will be provided a case in the field of counselling and school psychology. Through this assignment the examination board will check the applicants’ attitudes and understanding of psychological problems. The professional solutions of the given cases are not expected. The examination board will evaluate the applicants' language proficiency as well.
Beginning of studies: September, 2020
Enterance exams will take place continously in Spring 2020.
If all the positions are filled no further application will be accepted.
TUITION FEE of the programme:
EU citizens: EUR 2900/semester
non-EU citizens: EUR 3900/semester.
Application fee: 140 Euro.